måndag 14 november 2011

Time to find my story

This evening I have to devote to figure out my digital story with all its ingredients... This will not be easy. I will take tonight as pure brainstorming and tomorrow night I will try to put the pieces together and on Wednesday I will start the actual writing. Then on Thursday and Friday I will start with my analysis part.

It's really difficult, this. It's not easy to find a good interactive story within the field of surface chemistry when I have absolute no knowledge of chemistry whatsoever. But I will try, and try hard!

Thinking about having the general interested public as my target group and try to show how integrated surface chemistry is in our everyday lives... We'll see if I can make something out of that.

Any ideas? ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar