onsdag 30 november 2011

Sunny day

The sun is shining, the sky is blue! Lovely, but I want pretty snow too. Never satisfied am I??

My cold is haunting me. I wish it would just give up now. I haven't got a good night's sleep since Friday because of it. I'm tired damn it - stupid cold I need sleep so you can go away, so stop keeping me awake at night.

And I miss my new TV. Sucks that it will take several days for it to come, might not get it before end of next week. Two weeks without a TV is a lot when you live alone.

Even if it's only a TV screen, it gives a certain feeling of "company".

However I guess it is good for my studies, without the distraction of TV. Power of positive thinking. Very small power in this case, but still...

Are you guys healthy? No colds I hope? Any sign of winter in your parts of the world?

2 kommentarer:

  1. get a fresh lemon, squeeze the juice into a cup, add a couple of spoons of honey and some sugar to taste, then mix it all up with hot water- drink it before you sleep- it definitely helps! hope you feel better soon x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Mia,

    I hope you'll soon feel better! I agree with Jen, this drink does help, and tastes good too!

    I am fine in my health at the moment but with all the people around me having some sort of a cold I wonder when I'll be the next victim :-)

    SvaraRadera