lördag 28 januari 2012

Lazy Saturday

Enjoying my second free weekend! :) Today I will have a fika with grandmother, pick up a package with a nail polishes order when I go to the store and then come home and clean my apartment. Would you believe me when I say I actually look forward to cleaning??? Well, not the cleaning itself.... but the result after the cleaning. :)

My apartment is a mess now after four weeks of first not having time to, and then a week of not having energy to, clean! Imagine it. Dusty, dirty, disgusting. I want it fresh and clean.

How is your Saturday?

1 kommentar:

  1. Hmm... I should get inspired by your words and do some thorough cleaning in my apartment too :-)

    It is quite cold here, we've been having a cold January in general, but no snow :-( I went to the Children's museum with my niece this morning, wish I was a child again :-)

    Hope you enjoyed your fika with your grandmother, have a nice weekend!

    SvaraRadera